Check out Sequoia Elementary’s “walking school bus” at http://www.kalw.org/post/get-school-walking-school-bus! The power of parent organization for a greener world and happier kids.
Ask Us About…
• "No Idling Zone" banners for schools and businesses
• "No Idling" campaigns for schools
• Speakers for your event
- RT @Earth911: A new @Samsungtweets printer in the prototype phase is made from recycled corrugated cardboard. ht.ly/swn1m 3 months ago
- Less Idling First on Concerned Scientist's List of Oil Solutions wp.me/p19QgI-6k 3 months ago
- Why do YOU idle less? wp.me/p19QgI-6i 5 months ago
- 'What's up with going IDLE-FREE?' Nova Scotia gets it... wp.me/p19QgI-6a 6 months ago
- Chinese Traffic Lights Make Non-Idling Easy wp.me/p19QgI-60 6 months ago
The Ten-Second RuleIdling pollutes, wears your engine, costs money, wastes gas, and gets you nowhere. It only takes 10 seconds worth of gas to start the average car. If you will be stopped for more than ten seconds, turn off your engine!
Find Posts About…$ 10-second rule 30 second rule 350 accellerate APU Aspen bumper stickers busses calgary cargo charts china climate co2 co2 widget community computers consumer reports events facts funny idling idling myths KFOG mechanical mileage more ways to save gas partners pee pledge police PSA signals technology tires traffic trucks video warm up