Check out Sequoia Elementary’s “walking school bus” at http://www.kalw.org/post/get-school-walking-school-bus! The power of parent organization for a greener world and happier kids.
Ask Us About…
• "No Idling Zone" banners for schools and businesses
• "No Idling" campaigns for schools
• Speakers for your event
- RT @krs10bc: @350 Do you think we should #EndWindWelfare? Is it #TimeToBuild KeystoneXL? Talk facts back to @AEA corporate opinion. 2 months ago
- RT @krs10bc: @AEA @WSJ piece is an OPINION. Get the facts @350. #climatelies 2 months ago
- RT @GreenPoliticHub: Obama adds solar panels to White House, pressing his support for green energy snsanalytics.com/BVnoy1 7 months ago
- RT @Earth911: A new @Samsungtweets printer in the prototype phase is made from recycled corrugated cardboard. ht.ly/swn1m 11 months ago
- Less Idling First on Concerned Scientist's List of Oil Solutions wp.me/p19QgI-6k 11 months ago
The Ten-Second RuleIdling pollutes, wears your engine, costs money, wastes gas, and gets you nowhere. It only takes 10 seconds worth of gas to start the average car. If you will be stopped for more than ten seconds, turn off your engine!
- Take the Tender Tailpipe Test!
- Less Idling First on Concerned Scientist’s List of Oil Solutions
- Why do YOU idle less?
- ‘What’s up with going IDLE-FREE?’ Nova Scotia gets it…
- Chinese Traffic Lights Make Non-Idling Easy
- KFOG’s Sustainable September
- Say NO to Keystone XL!
- Walking School Bus
- Check out our new co2 widget!
- What is 350?
Find Posts About…$ 10-second rule 30 second rule 350 accellerate APU Aspen bumper stickers busses calgary cargo charts china climate co2 co2 widget community computers consumer reports events facts funny idling idling myths KFOG mechanical mileage more ways to save gas partners pee pledge police PSA signals technology tires traffic trucks video warm up