350 parts per million of atmospheric carbon is the safe upper limit. Today we’re at 390. We have to make every effort to get back to 350 for our species to survive. Every little bit counts! Please don’t idle. Click any of these images to learn more.
Ask Us About…
• "No Idling Zone" banners for schools and businesses
• "No Idling" campaigns for schools
• Speakers for your event
- Americans are so clueless! youtube.com/watch?v=dFImHh… idlefreeoakland.wordpress.com/2019/01/12/ame… 2 years ago
- Construction Can Cut Carbon Too idlefreeoakland.wordpress.com/2018/10/15/con… https://t.co/RmXTU1OqX5 3 years ago
- Kids ask grownups to go Idle Free youtube.com/watch?v=PV4stE… idlefreeoakland.wordpress.com/2018/04/18/kid… 3 years ago
- Count to 10… Car off then! idlefreeoakland.wordpress.com/2018/04/17/cou… https://t.co/ftQx9KhTtL 3 years ago
- Share this movie out of Massachusetts! youtube.com/watch?v=gHRwws… idlefreeoakland.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/sha… 3 years ago
The Ten-Second RuleIdling pollutes, wears your engine, costs money, wastes gas, and gets you nowhere. It only takes 10 seconds worth of gas to start the average car. If you will be stopped for more than ten seconds, turn off your engine!
- Americans Have No Idea
- Construction Can Cut Carbon Too
- Kids ask grownups to go Idle Free
- Count to 10… Car off then!
- Share this movie out of Massachusetts!
- Girl Scouts Spreading the Word…
- Take the Tender Tailpipe Test!
- Less Idling First on Concerned Scientist’s List of Oil Solutions
- Why do YOU idle less?
- ‘What’s up with going IDLE-FREE?’ Nova Scotia gets it…
Girl Scouts Video
Find Posts About…$ 10-second rule 30 second rule 350 accellerate APU Aspen bumper stickers busses calgary cargo charts china climate co2 co2 widget community computers consumer reports engineering events facts funny idle free guy idling idling myths KFOG mechanical mileage more ways to save gas partners pee pledge police PSA signals technology tires traffic trucks video Videos warm up