Check out Sequoia Elementary’s “walking school bus” at http://www.kalw.org/post/get-school-walking-school-bus! The power of parent organization for a greener world and happier kids.
Ask Us About…
• "No Idling Zone" banners for schools and businesses
• "No Idling" campaigns for schools
• Speakers for your event
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
The Ten-Second RuleIdling pollutes, wears your engine, costs money, wastes gas, and gets you nowhere. It only takes 10 seconds worth of gas to start the average car. If you will be stopped for more than ten seconds, turn off your engine!
- Take the Tender Tailpipe Test!
- Less Idling First on Concerned Scientist’s List of Oil Solutions
- Why do YOU idle less?
- ‘What’s up with going IDLE-FREE?’ Nova Scotia gets it…
- Chinese Traffic Lights Make Non-Idling Easy
- KFOG’s Sustainable September
- Say NO to Keystone XL!
- Walking School Bus
- Check out our new co2 widget!
- What is 350?
Find Posts About…$ 10-second rule 30 second rule 350 accellerate APU Aspen bumper stickers busses calgary cargo charts china climate co2 co2 widget community computers consumer reports events facts funny idling idling myths KFOG mechanical mileage more ways to save gas partners pee pledge police PSA signals technology tires traffic trucks video warm up