Ask Us About…
• "No Idling Zone" banners for schools and businesses
• "No Idling" campaigns for schools
• Speakers for your event
- Thank you @oaklandpoliceca for safety at the @oakrunfest but idling engines to power flashing lights harms lungs, climate, budget. #irony 3 months ago
- There is a war on and someone has got to fight it! Thank you @ALTUSNatParkSer twitter.com/AltNatParkSer/… 6 months ago
- Can all my #taxes go straight to @NatlParkService and @EPA please? twitter.com/AP_Politics/st… 6 months ago
- RT @AltNatParkSer: "If the website goes dark, years of work we have done on climate change will disappear" says anonymous EPA staffer https… 6 months ago
- Great movie! Show it as a fundraiser for your environmental group. If we stop idling we reduce emissions 5-10%...bo… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 months ago
The Ten-Second RuleIdling pollutes, wears your engine, costs money, wastes gas, and gets you nowhere. It only takes 10 seconds worth of gas to start the average car. If you will be stopped for more than ten seconds, turn off your engine!
- Girl Scouts Spreading the Word…
- Take the Tender Tailpipe Test!
- Less Idling First on Concerned Scientist’s List of Oil Solutions
- Why do YOU idle less?
- ‘What’s up with going IDLE-FREE?’ Nova Scotia gets it…
- Chinese Traffic Lights Make Non-Idling Easy
- KFOG’s Sustainable September
- Say NO to Keystone XL!
- Walking School Bus
- Check out our new co2 widget!
Find Posts About…$ 10-second rule 30 second rule 350 accellerate APU Aspen bumper stickers busses calgary cargo charts china climate co2 co2 widget community computers consumer reports events facts funny idling idling myths KFOG mechanical mileage more ways to save gas partners pee pledge police PSA signals technology tires traffic trucks video warm up